Wednesday, March 3, 2010

When I arrive in Panzol last January 26,2010, my cooperating teacher told to me and have a favor to assist the 2 student to their examination, so during the examination of my 2 students, one of the student can read already but slowly then the other one can read by too slowly than the other one and this students is confuse to read, because according to him when I ask him to read the question but he answer like this "baka po kasi mali,galitan niyo ako" so in that statement one idea that enter to my mind and that is he is afraid of something or someone that he don't want to happened again. And after the examination he looked at me but his eyes is something afraid.And I ask him why but he answer me "wala po yun." then he run out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment